Monday, June 25, 2012

Playing with fire

I am very addicted to my trash TV which includes trashy reality television. I sucked Jeff into watching Keeping up with the Kardashians last night. It was the episode where Kris Jenner is debating and talking about seeing an ex-boy friend whom she had an affair with. Jeff and I were discussing why would someone do this?
We both agree that this is a bad idea and that no good could come from it. But I do have the understanding, however small, as to the interest. If you could get an honest answer from a former lover as to why things ended would you want it?
I am very content with how things progressed or ended within my relationships. I’ve either wanted them to no longer continue or have come to terms with the end result and am happy and a better person because of it.
There is one that was so blindsiding to me that I do wonder…WTF happened? I have tried to explain it away with what I did or didn’t do but I always come down to a nagging feeling of there was something I didn’t know. I have wondered about another person on their part and had high suspicions and some evidence but I would love to hear it from their lips. And want to know what did she do that I didn’t?
My question is have you ever wanted to know an honest answer to an end of a relationship?

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

There were times I had wondered about the why's, but when I look around at everything I have now, all I can think is THaNK GOD! Truth is, people who cheat don't have a reason, it's more about what's wrong with them than what you did or didn't do. Love you!