Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wanting

I know this is a selfish post but today I can’t seem to help myself from wanting wanting wanting. So here is the list of what I am wanting:
o   A good WEEKs sleep.
Love the kid but man can you go back to sleeping through the night? I know you don’t feel good then your mouth hurts and back to not feeling good. But Mama needs a good weeks sleep. Thank-you for being such a good boy and giving us 3 nights in a row last week, but now I remember once again how good it is.
o   My house to be paid for or a smaller payment so I can pay more to have it paid for sooner.
I know this is boring but I want it paid for so I can have that security and still spend my money on fun stuff.
o   Longer hair.
I just got it cut a few weeks ago and love it! But now I just want to pull it up in a pony tail which is why I wanted to cut it so that I could avoid the evil ponytail.
o   Fuller eyebrows
In beauty school I started to have my brows waxed. They look much better than they did but they are not shaped very well…Hello I was in beauty school with a bunch of students. Now I have been trying to grow them back. If you have a suggestion on how to help I would appreciate it mucho.
o   An endless spa pool.
This is all about time to myself to relax or exercise, enjoy the backyard and splurge on something completely unnecessary. Nuf said.

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

Everything on that list sounds great...except for I'm getting sleep. Sorry Ash..it is wonderful. If it helps at all, I went 6 months without with Jade and Casey an entire freakin year!

Love you lots