Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It’s been awhile so here is a quick update on the good bad and ugly.

Good:School is almost over. I only have 4 classes left. I will be taking a final for one of them this week so keep your fingers crossed.

J is perfect as always.

C was playing ball with me on Sunday. Yes ball. I’m sure its all in my head because how could a 9 month old play ball? But sitting on the floor she would hold a tennis ball and shake it and it happened to roll to me. So I rolled it back into her lap. She got excited and did it again. The game repeated for about 5 minutes until I stopped. So what do you think? Was it in my head or is she really playing ball?

B is being so sweet, grownup and cranky all at the same time. He is keeping me on my toes and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I applied for a new job and some days I think I got it and others not so much. Hopefully I’ll get some feedback soon and can improve next time I apply for a position.

Bad:I feel like I keep putting J on the back burner. When it’s us time we are tired and it’s horrible!

Sickness has been running crazy through the house and I hope that it stops soon.

Ugly:





Still thinking…

K I’ve got nothing for the ugly.

No comments: