Tuesday, March 20, 2012

We just got back from...


Wait for it…
Wait for it…
HAWAII. It was a wonderful trip. Lots of adventures and too many good things to talk about here is a list of a few:
1.       Arrived in Maui with no luggage. It came 19 hours after we landed. Yes we were still wearing the same clothes gross.
2.       I am so old that even without a little one to wake up with we still went to bed earlier than not.
3.       The road to Hana is a must. Great views of both ocean and rain forests.
4.       I still wish that I wasn’t a wuss when it comes to weather and swimming. I didn’t swim in the 7 sacred pools just stood in them like a stick in the mud.
5.       Sunrise at Hakele would have been awesome had it not been a monsoon.
6.       Best calamari ever! I’m now spoiled.
7.       Jeff finally didn’t wear me out with one of his famous only a couple of miles hike when he takes you out for 8 miles.
8.       Whale watching is better with rainy weather.
9.       Beaches are better with the sun. But it’s nice to not come home burnt.
10.   I am married to a wonderful man who I couldn’t do without.

2 comments:

The Green Family said...

1.Why were you even bothering with clothes at that point? (Option A is SHOPPING! Option B is SEX)
2. Who are we kidding, we are OLD and sleep is sacred thing.
3. The road to HELL you mean? On our adventure in 3 mini vans full of my family, my father fell in a crack of the earth on a hike and we thought he had died. Cory revived him to life. We saw a motorcycle crash and Cory helped the couple and Jayden did a exorsism throw up all over our van from twisting and turning in 85 weather.
4. Why are you wuss at swimming?
5. Sunrise was meant to be enjoyed in bed...refer to option B.
6. Truly BEST seafood EVER!
7. Again, should've been worn out with option B
8. Any kind of whale watching is better than WORK
9. Beaches are much better with HOT SUN and SUNBURNS.
10. You are married to a wondeful man, and if you can't do without them then either can I!

Hope to make you spit on your PC again ♥

The Green Family said...

Ok I meant 'if you can't do with HIM not THEM!' Goodness, how on earth could we handle more than 1 husband!