Thursday, January 3, 2013

As Seen On TV

I will admit I am a sucker for the television infomercials. I usually want to buy whatever I see. I do wait until long after the program has ended before I make up my mind if I want to purchase X item or not. Needless to say I have bought some pretty unique and sometimes crappy items from infomercials.
Jeff got a laugh at my latest CRAP purchase and we talked about how much fun it would be to have a “white elephant crap that you have bought” party. Just think of what people would bring.
Here is a short sampling of the TV items I have bought that may or may not work:
Nads
The FIRM
P90X
Acupuncture mat
Neck Basket (ok not really but I have considered other outlandish things.)


And drum roll please for the latest and greatest:

WaxVac


So what would you bring to exchange at the party?

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

What the hell is waxvac? AND did you like P90x, I want to try it!