Friday, May 4, 2012

Ouch

We went running last night for our training. We were on our way to the home stretch and I noticed that my inner thighs were getting chaffed. This isn’t an odd occurrence. It’s not a huge deal pretty normal and a little chaffing usually goes away and I don’t notice it after a few hours. We had dinner and my legs still hurt. So I did what any normal person that has diaper rash stuff laying around and I used it. Yes I’m 30 and I rubbed Desitin on my legs. If that isn’t bad enough. With a little bow chick a wow wow and it got even worse. (How sexy am I? Desitin and lovin J) My legs hurt so bad this morning that the loofah was not my friend. So again goes on the Desitin.
Another side note. I think I should change the name of my blog to Embarrassing Moments of My Life and have a show tune playing. Like sands through the hour glass, so are the embarrassing moments of my life. Do you hear the Days of Our Lives Tune?

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

Yes I do hear the tune. Ok, here's mine..I went for another Brazilian wax last night and my 'friend' happened to start that day. Nothing like stripping from waist down and having to say, 'Oh..ha ha..please ignore and work around the STRING.' Dear God...she got a good tip!