Monday, April 16, 2012

Busy weekend

Our busy weekend started early on Friday. Jeff and I decided to take an early date and see 21 Jump Street with lunch. The movie was so funny. I love the part (and it’s on the previews so you’ll know what I’m talking about) where Johan Hill says to his neighbor “I will punch you in the face right now.” It is very funny.
On Saturday we set out to run 2.5 miles. 2.5 and only 2.5 but with Jeff being the navigator the 2.5 turned into 4.10. I haven’t ran or walked that much in over a year and a half. The little man fell asleep not long after we took off which is very abnormal for him. He loves his walks and is usually too busy checking things out to worry about sleeping. Later on we set off for little Miss Maizey’s #2 birthday party. Aunt Diane and Shanna put so much work into their parties I am always amazed.
With all that I thought that I would take it easy on Sunday but my plans didn’t really work out for me. I felt that Sunday was almost as busy as Saturday. I should be glad that I’m back to work so that I can relax. Funny how life changes and now work is less busy than home. J

No comments: