Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Persistence pays off

On our trip our baggage was lost. So of course I would like the, in my opinion the absurd, bag fees to be reimbursed. Now that we are paying for the bags to get there they darn well better be right. (Yes darn well, I’m trying to work on my language.)
My story of persistence paying off is this.
I had contacted our original carrier, which will now be known as company A, about the issue and they informed me that any issues or complains go to the end carrier, which will now be known as company B. I contacted B who tells me that more than likely because we paid with A that B would not pay. So back to company A who again said contact B. I wrote to company B who sent me a letter that said in not so many words: Its company A’s fault so we can’t or won’t pay for it. Back to company A only this time SUCCESS. I just received an apology for the inconvenience and your check will be in the mail.
See persistence does pay off and this time it pays with a reimbursement check. Its only 2 months later a few frustrating calls and 2 complaint letters.

No comments: