Monday, April 9, 2012

Kudos, No Walking

I know that this may not sound like a huge accomplishment, especially to anyone that is a runner or if you are Jeff.
I am so proud of myself for running 2.25 miles without the usual walk breaks I need. I have really been trying to stretch my running stints and not using the much desired walking breaks. Last week I did the 2 miles with only one, one minute break in-between and it felt great. This weekend it didn’t feel as great but I pushed through and I did it without a walk break at all. Keep your fingers crossed for next week at 2.5 without a walk break.
I’m so glad that we are doing this conditioning plan before the real work begins. Only 2 weeks left until the pain begins.

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

Congrats!!! I'm so envious of your energy...someday on my bucket list a marathon will be completed. Ü