Monday, April 2, 2012

To do before I die.

I saw an old list of ‘to do before I die’ and chuckled at a few. I still had on it become a Veterinarian (yeah that’s so not happening now.) It got me thinking that I should update one and write it down. I think that I should be looking at this more often and crossing off and adding to it. You have to leave the stuff you already crossed off right? What’s on your list?
Here is the start of my updated list, and in no particular order but categories, on April 2012:
$$$:
Earn more than $10.00 per hour
Become a millionaire
Buy an outfit without worrying about its cost
Buy a car with cash
Own a home (not a home loan)

School:
Graduate from high school
Earn my Associates
Earn my Bachelors

Growing up:
Live on my own

Health:
Run a marathon
Compete in a triathlon
Have 6pack abs
Wake up feeling beautiful
Have my heart overfill with joy

For fun:
Learn to skate
Go skydiving
Run with the bulls
New Years Eve in Times Square
Watch a sunrise/sunset
Swim with dolphins
Witness something breathtaking
Make love on a beach
Learn to water-ski
Learn a second language
Learn to golf
See and wish on a shooting star
Be in 2 places at once
Go to the airport with no preconceived idea of where to go and get on a plane

Travel:
Step foot on all 7 continents
Hawaii
Italy
New York
DC
Maine
Washington
Fiji
Bora Bora
New Orleans
France
Ireland
Greece
Niagra Falls
Gettsburg
Liberty Bell
Mt Rushmore
The Grand Canyon

No comments: